- Replace the stock needle-style fill end caps for FOX shocks on UTV and ATV such as Polaris, Honda,Yamaha,Can AM, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, Etc.
- Easy to service and recharge with endcaps with schrader valve.
- Increase the nitrogen capacity of the reservoir after installation. Provide better shock performance and you don't have to service frequently.
- They are more reliable than the stock. The original needle rubber nitrogen fill port style end-caps tends to leak, thus causing the failure of your shock.
- Include schrader valve cap o-ring & reservoir end cap o-ring, prevent dirt, debris, mud, and sand from entering the shock.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Material: Billet 6061 billet Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Black anodized
- Size: Outer Diameter is 44mm (1.73”) Sold in pairs
- Please read the description carefully and make sure that this end cap will fit your UTV shock.
- Fit for Performance Series UTV shocks that uses a 2.0'' reservoir body.
- Only the following shocks can be replace with our shock end caps.
- There is a "stepped" internal reservoir bore in your UTV shocks, and the reservoir end-cap is designed with a "finned" lip on the end of the cap. There will be not be any re-movable allen-head screw. A small hole will exist in the center of the endcap, with a recessed rubber plug in the center.
2x suspension reservoir end caps with o-rings
Fit for Performance Series FOX shocks or UTV shocks with a 2.0'' reservoir body
(Such as Polaris, Honda,Yamaha,Can AM, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, Etc)
Some Models that take the 2.0" caps as below
For Front & rear shocks
Honda Talon 1000X (2 seat model),
For Front shocks only
Honda Talon 1000X-4 (Non-Live Valve),
Polaris RZR 800S 2013-2015
Polaris RZR 900/1000S 2013-2015
Polaris General 900/1000S 2013-2015
Can-Am Mavericks Later model years
These will fit on other makes & models as well. If you are not sure the size of your shocks, you can measure the outside of the reservoir (approximately 2.12"). Free feel to contact us and we’ll help you solve the problem.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson, KTM, Duke, Aprilia, Triumph, Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian, etc.