- This manual cam chain tensioner is designed to replace the automatic and hydraulic tensioners on high performance engines. The automatic adjusters can back out when the throttle is closed suddenly at high RPM.
- This allows the cams to go momentarily out of time, and can result in bent valves and/or serious engine damage.
- The hydraulic tensioners have a tendency to put too much tension on the chain guide under high RPM/high oil pressure conditions, resulting in premature wear.
- Both problems can be eliminated with the installation of a manual cam tensioner. No matter what the engine does, the cam chain tension will remain constant.
- A manual cam chain tensioner is a must for any kind of performance riding. These manual tensioner bodies are CNC machined from billet aluminum to exact tolerances for perfect fit.
- No more rattling, excessive chain wear or changes in camshaft tension.
- Brand: NiceCNC
- Surface Finish: Anodized
- Material: Aluminum
- Type: Engine Part
- Package Included:1 x Cam Chain Tensioner
Fitment: replacement for Kawasaki
✔ KFX400 2003-2006
✔ KLX400 2003-2004
Replacement for Arctic Cat
✔ DVX400 2004-2008
☞ Note: Make sure to swap the thin metal gasket off your stock tensioner before installing the new one. Setting and adjusting a manual cam chain tensioner requires a certain level of mechanical ability and understanding about cam chain tension. If you do not feel comfortable doing the installation, consult a qualified mechanic. Tensioning a cam chain incorrectly can result is serious engine damage
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.