- Unique Eddy Design creates air turbulence in the intake manifold. This turbulence increases the air pressure in the combustion chamber resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
- Extend The Intake Manifold can help your engine to draw in more cold air resulting in better throttle response and higher explosive horsepower output
- Using the integration of original silicon seal,strong sealing property,anti-high temperature,anti-corrosion.
- Salt Spray Test (NSS 72 Hours) and High Temperature Test (NSS 180 Hours) for Application Bolts.
- Our Throttle Body Spacers are precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.
- The bolts Machined from 304 Stainless steel for High strength and corrosion resistance.
- 1.The Throttle Body Spacer is designed to enhance off-idle torque from 800 rpm to approximately 3,000 rpm.
- 2.The spiral design increases intake velocity and provides superior air/fuel mixture before combustion, resulting in more power.
- 3.Increase your power gains from additional intake or exhaust mods as well as forced induction.
- 4.Improves low-end torque & throttle response.
- Condition: New
- Color: Red
- TBS Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Bolts Material: 304 Stainless Steel
1pcs Throttle Body Spacer Kit (with The Installation Accessories)
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.