- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum that makes it have a long lifetime and lightweight.
- CNC-machined for precise cutting, you don't have to worry about fitting in.
- Prevents Electric Damage.
- Fits most 10mm,12mm,14mm threaded spark plugs.
- Will give you a precise Gap Every Time.
- Brand: NiceCNC
- Surface Finish: Anodized
- Processing model:CNC-machined
- Compatible type: For most 10mm 12mm 14mm Threaded Spark Plugs
1 x Spark Plug Gap Tool
1 x Storage Case
1 x Feeler Gauge
✔ Use Steps:
1. Simply Place Your Spark Plug Into The Gap Tool.
2. Use Your Desired Size Feeler Gauge For Gap Thickness.
3. Turn The Knob With The Feeler Gauge In Place Till The Side Electrode Compresses To The Desired Gap Thickness.
Some Spark Plugs Electrode Spring Back – This Is Normal.
How To Use If The Electrode Spring Back?
Example: If Your Gap Target Is 0.44mm We Suggest To Use 0.42mm This Way When It Spring Back You Will Get It To 0.44mm.
Please Note That it Will Vary On Every Spark Plug Brand, Manufacturer, Material Of The Spark Plug.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson, KTM, Duke, Aprilia, Triumph, Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian, etc.