Clutch Stop removes the excess clutch pedal travel for faster and more precise shifting. Shifting gears is relatively simple: you press your clutch pedal to the engagement point, the clutch grabs, and you shift.
- Adjusting the pedal travel to allow faster and smoother gear shifts.
- Metric threaded clutch stop, perfect fit.
- Made of stainless steel and plastic gaskets.
- Easy to install.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Material: Nylon + Stainless steel
For BMW E30 3 Series 1984-1991（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW E36 3 Series 1992-1999（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW E36 M3 3 Series 1996-1999（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW E46 3 Series 1999-2005（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW E46 M3 3 Series 1999-2005（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW E39 5 Series 1996-2003（Manual transmission models only）
For BMW Z3 1996-2002（Manual transmission models only）
- The E30/E36 version comes with a 45mm bolt. E46 version uses a 35mm bolt! Make sure to choose the correct version for your chassis.
- Does not fit RHD E30s.
- Step 1: Remove the factory clutch stop from the threaded unit behind the clutch pedal near the firewall.
- Step 2: Screw in the clutch stop and adjust it to your preferred setting before tightening the lock nut
- Step 3: Enjoy a crisp and consistent shift!