- Made from premium billet aluminum and wear-resistant nylon for long-term use.
- Spherical design reduces friction while shifting.
- O-rings are loaded to to prevent premature wearing down of nylon.
- Offer a stiffer feel, surpassing the rubber stock.
- The shifter cable bushing is beautifully engineered, processed by anodization for enhanced rust and corrosion resistance.
- Machined by cutting-edge CNC technology to achieve high accuracy of each cutting part.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: Aluminum Alloy & Nylon
- Surface: Anodization
1x Shifter Cable Bushing Upgrade Kit
For Honda Civic Si (8th Gen, Includes Mugen Si, DOES NOT FIT 2006 Civic) 2007-2011
For Honda Civic (8th Gen, MT Only, DOES NOT FIT 2006 Civic) 2007-2011
For Honda Accord (8th Gen, MT Only) 2008-2012
For Honda Fit (2nd Gen, MT Only) 2009-2014
For Honda CRZ (MT Only) 2011-2016
For Honda Civic Si (9th Gen) 2012-2015
For Honda Civic (9th Gen, MT Only) 2012-2015
For Honda Accord (9th Gen, all MT) 2013-2017
For Honda Civic Type R (9th Gen) 2015-2017
For Honda Fit (3rd Gen, MT Only) 2015-2020
For Honda Civic (10th Gen, MT Only) 2016-2021
For Honda Civic Si (10th Gen) 2017-2021
For Honda Civic Type R (10th Gen) 2017-2021
For Honda Accord (10th Gen, MT Only) 2018+
For Honda Civic (11th Gen, MT Only) 2022+
For Honda Civic Si (11th Gen, MT Only) 2022+
NiceCNC parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.