- The part linked to central spring strut is slightly tilted unlike the stock for more secure stance through more ground contact, delivering a breathtaking riding experience through unrestricted maneuverability.
- 40MM/1.57'' lowering effect while allowing central spring strut to complete its full travel in most cases.
- Anodized billet aluminum for a race look, matching perfectly with other parts on your bike, combining practicality and aesthetics.
- Machined by cutting-edge CNC technology, accuracy of each cutting part can be ensured for easy installation.
- Brand: NiceCNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Surface: Anodization
- Processing: CNC-machined
1X Rear Lowering
For KTM 690 ENDURO/ENDURO R/SMC/SMCR 2008-2023
For husqvarna 701 SUPERMOTO/ENDURO 2016-2023
For GasGas 700 SM/ES 2022-2023
Lowering amounts below may vary up due to different swingarms/shocks used in different years/models. Due to the lowering, the side stand has to be shortened on most models.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.