- Tangibly finest craftsmanship from the specular surface and all the edges chamfered by milling machine, thanks to our state-of-the-art CNC technology.
- Made out of 1cm/0.39" thick billet aluminum, rigid enough to space down carrier bearing to reduce tail shaft flange angle, thereby reducing driveline vibration. Redefine what you expect from spacers along the way.
- Processed by cutting-edge anodic oxidation, highly resistant to any rust and corrosion.
- Includes all the mounting hardware for easy installation, no instruction required.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Surface: Anodization
- Processing: CNC-machined
1 Pair of Rear Driveshaft Bearing Spacers
(including all necessary mounting hardware)
For Toyota Tacoma 2005-2020
Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.