- Premium Materials-Crafted from selected PU leather, these motorcycle saddlebags feature a distinctive classic Cowhide texture and come with exquisite edge binding and painted edges showcases the fine craftsmanship. Compared to regular PVC leather saddlebags, NICECNC saddle bags motorcycle offer higher durability and water resistance while maintaining aesthetics and practicality without compromising functionality.
- 35L Large Capacity-With 35L (2*17.5L) capacity, allow you to effortlessly carry all your essentials on both long and short rides. To enhance its load-bearing capacity, we have added PE board inside the back layer and EVA Foam in front layer, ensuring that the shape remains intact and can withstand the challenges of highway riding.
- Upgrade From Small Details- First compared to regular unlined leather saddle side bags, we have designed a soft lining to prevent damage to the bag from sharp tools. Secondly comes with extended rain cover to prevent rainwater from entering through the top seam. Lastly, when experiencing a heavy rainstorm, you can use the ‘gifted waterproof cover’ to avoid prolonged drenching.
- Strengthen Stability- To improve adjustability & durability, our motorcycle leather saddlelbags use reinforced extended saddle piece and thickened rope, this will compatible with most size of rear seat,and effectively keep stable at high speed riding.
- Easy to Install-Designed to fit most motorcycle such as cruiser, Softail, Dyna, Road King, ETC., no extra tool needed,only needs a few minutes, just fasten the saddle piece with strap and put it under the seat.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Color: Brown/Black
- Size: One Size
- Material: Faux Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- Mounting Type: Seat Mount
- Strap Type: Removable
- Item Weight: 8.89 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.75 x 12.2 x 11.42 inches
Universal fit most motorcycles， Including but not limited to : Softail, Softail Dyna, Road King, Fat boy, V-star, Shadow, Vulcan
- Please make sure 1-inch clearance between the saddlebags and exhaust pipe to prevent burned.
- The Cruiser needs a rear seat to fix the saddlebags.