Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender––instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance! High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you.
- (1). Hubcentric Wheel Spacer: The locating ring fits into the space on the wheel exactly as the hub's locating ring would. This means that the weight of the car is still resting on the hub rather than the wheel studs, meaning the vehicle is set up just like it came from the factory, meaning no vibrations from the wheels, and also protect the studs.
- (2). Non-hubcentric Wheel Spacer: The weight of the car is no longer on the locating ring and is now on the studs, it more easily cause vibrations from the wheels, and studs bear all weight of the car.
- (3). NICECNC team design different hub centric(Wheel-centric lip) for different car models. Making the car at high speed, speed cross-country more secure and stable. To ensure car no vibration or shaking.
- (4). Processed by hard anodized for added corrosion resistance. Studs/Lug nuts: 10.9 tensile strength, 120% stronger than the stock or other competitors.
- High-Strength Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Forged Material. Insist on the conception of putting safety in the first place and reject to use the casting material.
- Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion protection.Studs/Lug nuts: surface treatment is from chroming to dacromet, becoming more anti-rust.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric and Model Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Remove gad by spacing wheel and tire out to fit with fender after handing
- Increase the car wheel track, reduce the body center of gravity, reducing the body deformation.
- To improve vehicle stability and improve handing and other functions.
- To ensure that the car is more flexible, smooth and safe.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: Brand New
- Type: Wheel Spacers
- Machining Precision: CNC Machined
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized Black
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3MM / 5x4.5"
- Spacer Thickness: 2x 15MM/0.59in 2x20mm/0.79in
- Hub Center Bore: 64.1 MM
- Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: M14x1.5/14mmx1.5/14-1.5
- Stud Grade: 10.9 Grade Tested
- Torque Specs: 100-110 ft/lb
- Minimum turns for Lugs: 7.5 Turns
2x 15mm Wheel Spacers
2x 20mm Wheel Spacers
For Tesla Model 3 RWD AWD Standard Range(SR)/Long Range(LR)
Nicecnc parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.