- Constructed with tough yet light 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Greater protection for the edge of front fork shoe from damage of stones, gravel, debris or any other solid objects.
- Anodized finish increase resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Dynamic red matches perfectly the style of your bike.
- CNC technology that ensures high accuracy for a perfect fit.
- Brand: NiceCNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: Billet aluminum
- Processing: CNC-machined
- Installation Place: front fork shoe adjuster
1 Pair of Fork Lower Leg Guards
Fitment: For HONDA XR650L 1993-2022
- Please first remove any oil stain, dirt and grease. Apply a thick layer of RTV permatex silicone to the inner side of front fork guard. Cover with textured paper. Generally, it takes 12-24 hours to solidify the RTV permatex silicone before you can ride.
- Make sure that the fork shoe is intact before installation. Grinding is required if your fork shoe is deformed in small area caused by collision.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson, KTM, Duke, Aprilia, Triumph, Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian, etc.