- Many KTM two strokes come with an adjustable power valve including the new 2018 KTM 85. Adjusting the power valve allows the rider to custom set the power the way they like it.
- Whether it’s more bottom to midrange or even all top end for those flat out desert races, adjusting the power valve on your KTM is a simple quick way to give you more control over you motorcycle and how it runs.
- Had designed a billet aluminum power valve tool with a wide handle that makes is easier to turn and it fits perfectly into the square pocket on the right side of the motor.
- This tool is a must have if you own a KTM two stroke!
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Color: Orange
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface finished: Anodized
- Processing model: CNC-machined
1 x Power Valve Adjustment Tool
For KTM (For the models below)
For KTM 85 SX 2013-2018
For KTM SX/XC/XCW/EXC/ EXC Six Days/ EXC TPI 250/300 (Twostroke) 2004-2022
For KTM 125/150 SX/XCW 2016-2021
For Husaberg TE250/300 (Twostroke) 2011-2014
For Husqvarna TE/TX/250/300 (Twostroke) 2014-2022
For Husqvarna 125 TC 2016
For Husqvarna 125/150 TC/TE 2017-2022
For Gas Gas EX / EC / MC 125-300 2021-2022
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.