The electric starter is a known weakness in your bike that requires to be inspected or cleaned every 20 hours or once per year as set out in a service bulletin. And the essential part is to replace the worn original bushing made of Teflon that wears quickly which could easily cause damage in your starting system (bendix and/or crown wheel) or engine casing.
- To solve these problem, we roll out upgraded bushes made of high-quality bronze with high tolerance. Not easy to get wore for they are self-lubricating and maintenance-free. Made to improve the durability and reliability of your starter system.
- Machined by the latest CNC technology to ensure high accuracy for a perfect fit.
- 30°chamfer for much easier installation.
- If you have any problems prior to or after purchase, feel free to contact us.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: high-quality bronze
- Processing: CNC-machined
- Package Included: 1X Tool
- 1 X short bush: Equivalent to P/N 55140030100
- 2 X long bushes: Equivalent to P/N 55540031000
replacement for KTM
250 300 XC/XCW/EXC/TPI 2019-2022
replacement for Husqvarna
TE250i/ TE300i 2019-2022
replacement for Gas Gas
250 300 EC/EX 2021-2023
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.