We will send you an email to reset your password.
This plate blocks harmful EGR gasses from being recirculated into the intake.
1. Laser Cut 304 Stainless Steel for perfect fit.
2. Tabs on top for easy installation.
3. 2 out of 5 Wrenches for installation (1 wrench being the easiest)
4. May require off-road Race Tuning.
For GM Duramax LML 6.6L Diesel 2011-2016
(If you are not sure, please message us to confirm compatibility.)
Product Use Disclaimer:
These components have been designed and are intended for closed-course competition only! It becomes the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state, and local regulations. Performance products are legal in California only for sanctioned closed course racing vehicles, which may never be used on a public highway. The customer assumes all risks and expenses relating to unlawful vehicle operation on public roads.
LML EGR Blocker Plates Installation Instructions:
1. There are 6 Bolts that need attention: 4 Horizontal bolts, and 2 vertical bolts.
2. Use the picture provided above for location.
3. Remove the top 2 horizontal bolts as well as the 2 vertical bolts.
4. Loosen the bottom 2 horizontal bolts enough to slide plates into position.
5. Install plates and tighten all hardware.
6. Check for leaks.
*Instruction manual is not included.
*Professional installation is highly recommended.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.