- 【Perfect Fit】Include 5/8" Grade 9 bolts designed in two lengths, Stronger and more rigid than the tapered-stud style.
- 【7075 aluminum】The 7075 aluminum part features a 9/16"-18 SAE thread, compatible with 1979-93 inner tie rods.
- 【Accurate Adjustment】The spacers of various thicknesses ensure accurate adjustment of bump steer, Extremely wide range of adjustment, much more than allowed by the tapered-stud style.
- 【Strong and Sturdy】Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall Chro-Moly steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" bolt is properly tightened.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: 7075 billet aluminum& Chro-Moly steel
- Processing: CNC-machined
1x Maximum Bump Steer Kit (Included installation instructions)
For Ford Mustang GT V8 Roush & Saleen Vehicles 1979-1993
Spindles must be drilled out to 5/8".