The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. These Racing Adjustable Rear Sets (Footrest) are CNC-Machined from aluminium billet for unbeatable rigidity and robustness, rear set controls enable you to customize your riding position in terms of height and longitudinal position, so as to perfect your connection to the bike. And also, the components assures long lasting quality and low wear even in intensive use.
- Multiple Adjustment Possibilities For Footrest, Shift, Brake, Foot Length
- Fully Adjustable To Give The Rider A More Aggressive Riding Position
- Rearset Kits Are CNC-Machined From 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Extremely Light Weight, High Strength And Wear Resistance
- Rearsets Colors Are Hard Anodized For Stunning Aesthetic And Durability
- Double Ball Bearings Embedded In Both Shift And Brake Pedal Ensure Smooth And Precise Movement
- Rolling Toe Piece Enables Less Effort When Shifting Gears
- Knurled Foot Pegs For A No-Slip Grip
- Easy To Install No Instruction
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum & Stainless Bolts
- Color: Black
- 1 Set(Left Rearset + Right Rearset + Shift Rod)
For Kawasaki Ninja 300 / EX300 2013-2017
Our rearsets are designed for race track use. A brake light switch and return spring may be required for street use.
Nicecnc parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Duke, Husaberg, Husqvarna, BMW, Aprilia, Triumph, Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco etc.