- To help smooth out the toggle switch like clutch feel, NICECNC designed a new clutch actuator arm that is 19mm longer than stock. This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 50%,
- but it also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one finger clutch operation! The wider friction zone and one finger clutch operation make your riding more enjoyable.
- The actuator arm is CNC-machined from strong but lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium for its superior strength and better performance.
- It features a crisp anodized finish for a shiny long lasting finish and non-rusty. Your ATV will never fade.
- Clutch friction zone is widened by 50% -- 19mm longer than stock.
- Make your clutch easier to pull: Clutch's tension force is reduced by 33% -- stock needs about 55.4N (5.65kg), after changing nicecnc clutch actuator arm, it reduce to about 36.9N (3.76kg).
- Reduced arm pump -- save your power when riding.
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop and go traffic-- reduce the force you need to hold on riding.
- Easy to install.
- Note 1: This installation needs you modify your stock push lever before installation.
- Note 2: Please remove the push lever and bolts before modifying.(Remember to mark the installation angle)
- No.1: Place the push lever into vise and clamp.
- No.2: Use 6mm drill bit to unscrew the push lever pin.
- No.3: Install NICECNC clutch actuator arm and tighten it.
- No.4: Install the pusher lever onto engine Well.
- Please seek the professional to complete the job or follow their instruction.
For Yamaha Raptor 700 YFM700 2006-2022
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.