- This oil cooler is designed to allow you to ride out in summer under the oil temperature above 212℉. The cylinder head and especially the exhaust valve seat are easily affected by the high heat, which may cause damage to your engine. To avoid that problem, we highly recommend installing this oil cooler on your bike to improve your engine performance.
- Please check the test video attached. Under the same ambient temperature, we tested our product after leaving the bike idling for 50 mins and verified the effective cooling effect: the temperature drops from 218℉ to 193℉ after installation.
- The winding oil passage allows oil to flow past each heat sink for efficient cooling.
- Made from lightweight billet aluminum for stronger construction.
- Processed by anodizing for added corrosion resistance and a sleek look.
- Machined by the latest generation laser cutting and CNC technology that ensure high accuracy for a perfect fit.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: Billet aluminum
- Processing: laser-cutting & CNC technology
- Dimension: L:150xD:90xH:32.5(mm)
- Capacity: 80ML
1x Oil Cooler (including all necessary mounting hardware: screw, bracket, and oil tube)
For Honda XR650L 1993-2023
How to install the Oil Cooler？Please click Here!
Note: You must remove the AIR INJECTION CONTROL VALVE and EVAP CANISTER before installation.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including KTM, Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, etc.