- Perfect replacement for Yamaha Banshee 350 YFZ350 1987-2006.
- This is a pancake bearing setup, that eliminates a common problem on Banshees, where the clutch rod "welds" to the ball, that can cause devastating problems for your motor, but this is an inexpensive preventive fix to a design flaw from your ATV.
- All modern ATVs have the push rod pancake bearings installed from the factory to prevent this.
- Washers are made of spring steel for better performance,Smoother clutch action.
- Easy to install. Comes with 2 screw lengths for stock & aftermarket clutch adjustments.
Update your outdated clutch setup, before its too late!
1X Clutch Pusher Pancake Bearing Upgrade Kit
Apply to Fitment:
Replacement for Yamaha
- Banshee 350 YFZ350 1987-2006
- Banshee 350 YFZ350LE Limited Edition 2004
- Banshee 350 YFZ350SE Special Edition 2005-2006
- Banshee 350 YFZ350SP 50th Anniversary Edition 2006
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.