- 1. Designed to relocate the idler pulley on the 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2 For Chevrolet 1999-2011 LS Gen III/IV truck engine.
- 2. This bracket moves the idler pulley over and down, between the alternator and power steering pulleys, to allow LS1 intake manifolds to be used with truck accessory brackets.
- 3. Will require modification of factory bracket for intake manifold clearance. Trim as needed for your intake.
- 4. Belt routing will change. Compatible with belt #780K6 (78" 6-rib) for 105 amp alternators and #787K6 (78.7" 6-rib) for high output alternators.
- 5. CNC machined from high-quality 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- 6. Anodized finish aluminum as shown, includes bolts.
- 7. This item does not include instructions.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Brand: NICECNC
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized
- Colour: Black
2x Bracket Hardware
For Chevy LS Gen III/IV truck engines 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L 1999-2011
Compatible with LS1 or LS2 or other performance intake manifolds.
Requires belt # 780K6 for 105 amp alternator or # 787K6 for high output alternator.
Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightliner, etc.