Riders of 390 Adventure know that factory foot pegs are set at a 15 degree forward angle. Many of them have complained while standing up the pegs they feel as if they are being pushing forward over the bars, especially when they’re braking. Our pegs provide you with an ultimate solution by getting rid of the angle of the factory pegs, giving a flat platform for you to stand up on.
- Corrects the factory foot peg angle- Now it is parallel to ground, unlike the stock pegs which are placed at an angle
- Enlarged Tread Surface Area-Much larger than the stock. They measure roughly 5" (125mm) Long from the center of the bolt hole, by 2.44" Wide. Give you greater control/safety and fatigue-free riding standing up.
- Exquisite Look-Shiny on the road. Processed by anodizing, no tool marks, scratches and burrs, stand up to close appreciation
- Forged 6061 Aluminum-Super light and solidly made, not easy to bend or get corroded. The reliable quality greatly prolongs the lifespan of your foot peg.
- Strong Grip-Sharp teeth are made from 304 stainless steel, removable and replaceable. Provides a strong grip on your boots. Firmly positioned on the foot peg and not easy to fall out.
- Easy Installation-Specially designed for KTM 390 Adventure . Installation is done within several minutes.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Type: Flat Footpeg
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Surface: Anodization
- Processing: CNC-machined
- Bolt Material: 304 stainless steel
- Color: Orange/Black
- Width: Approx. 2.44" (62mm)
- Length: Approx. 4.21" (107mm)
1 Pair of Flat Foot Pegs
For KTM 390 Adventure 2020-2023