- This manual cam chain tensioner is designed to replace the automatic and hydraulic tensioners on high performance engines. No matter what the engine does, the cam chain tension will remain constant.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum to exact tolerances for perfect fit.
- No more rattling, excessive chain wear or changes in camshaft tension.
- Enhance horsepower, and it has a stronger oil spill prevention feature than other Cam Chain, including gasket for preventing oil spilling.
- Condition: 100% brand new AFTERMARKET SPARE PARTS
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized
- Processing: CNC-machined
- Manufacturer Part Number: Replacement for 3TB-12210-00-00
- 1 x Manual Timing Cam Chain Tensioner
- Replacement for Yamaha
- Raptor 660R 2001-2005
- Raptor 700/R/SE2006-2020
- RHINO 700 2008-2013
- VIKING 700/EPS 2014-2017
- KODIAK 700 EPS 4WD 2019
- GRIZZLY 1998-2001
- Grizzly 700/4WD/FI/EPS2007-2015
- GRIZZLY 550 FI/4WD/FI 4WD/FI EPS 4WD/EPS 4WD/ FI EPS 2009-2014
Both problems can be eliminated with the installation of a manual cam tensioner:
- The automatic adjusters can back out when the throttle is closed suddenly at high RPM. This allows the cams to go momentarily out of time, and can result in bent valves and/or serious engine damage.
- The hydraulic tensioners have a tendency to put too much tension on the chain guide under high RPM/high oil pressure conditions, resulting in premature wear.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.