- 1. This O2 cel fix actually has a miniature catalytic converter built inside and will help get rid of that annoying check engine light you get after modifying your exhaust or removing your catalytic converter, and sometimes even when installing a high flow catalytic converter.
- 2. Don't take a chance on using an extension only as often they do not work, this is a real mini Catalytic Converter built into it.
- 3. This O2 cel fix with a miniature cat will trick your ECU into thinking the stock catalytic converter is still installed. When you remove your catalytic converter, your post O2 sensor will see higher temperatures and a greater flow of unburnt fuel.
- 4. As a result this will throw check engine lights (Cel, SES, DTC) typically the error codes will be P0420 (Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1) and/or P0430 P0420 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2). For OFF-ROAD use only
- Type: Oxygen O2 Sensor
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thread: M18x1.5
1* O2 Oxygen Sensor Extender
Fits all standard oxygen sensors with M18 x 1.5
This is a racing component not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.