- Check and fix O2 sensor mistakes.
- Waterproof and dustproof.
- Easy installation.
- This mechanical O2 fix is basically a way to space out the O2 sensor so that it still reads SOME exhaust gasses but it removes the O2 sensor from the direct flow of the gasses to make the ECU believe there is a restriction in the exhaust gasses such as by a Catalyst.
- This mechanical O2 fix is well known for eliminating most CELs caused by an O2 Sensor.
- Type: Oxygen Sensor Extender Spacer
- Condition: Brand new
- Material: Iron
- Surface Treatment: Nickel electrode
- Color: As the pictures shown
- Internal and External Thread: M18x1.5
- Length: 45mm
1* O2 OXYGEN SENSOR EXTENDER
Fits all standard oxygen sensors with M18 x 1.5
NOTE: There is no guarantee that this will eliminate your O2 sensor CEL. Some vehicles will need their ECU reset if the CEL is triggered beforehand.
This is a racing component not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.