- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum and CNC processed, the throttle lever has better performance than the original plastic parts -- it is more durable and has a longer life.
- Replaces stock plastic lever that is easy to break. NICECNC throttle lever is more durable and stronger for your long-term use.
- The end of this lever is good for thumb pressing. It is an anti-skid providing a comfortable use and reducing your thumb fatigue.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Item Weight: 1.41 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.14 x 4.53 x 1.1 inches
- Exterior: Aluminum
Apply to Fitment:
Replacement for Yamaha
Replacement for Triumph
Daytona 675 2006-2016
Daytona 675R 2011-2012
Speed Triple 2011-2016
Replacement for Aprilia
RSV Mille 1998-2004
RSV Mille R2000-2004
RSV1000 R Factory 2007
RSV Mille R Nera 2004
RSV Mille R Haga2003
RSV Mille SP 2000-2001
Replacement for Suzuki
RGV250 All Years
Hayabusa GSXR1300 1999-2017
GSX1300 B-KING 2008-2010
Replacement for Ducati
Monster S2R 2006-2008
Monster 750 1997-2002
Street Fighter 848 2012-2014
Replacement for Polaris
Scrambler 1000 MD 2016
Scrambler 1000 XP EU 2017-2021
Scrambler 1000S XP 55" 2020-2021
Sportsman 450, 570, 1000 2016-2021
1. These clip-ons are not OEM replacement parts. clip-on is for race use only.
2. Remove old clip-ons and clean mounting areas free of grime, dirt, etc.
3. Install both collars and snug screws.
4. Install handlebar tubes and adjust both bodies to the desired angle. Ensure
that bars are in a position that will not interfere with turning.
5. Tighten bodies to fork legs.
6. Adjust handlebar tubes to the desired length and tighten them.
7. Turn steering from lock to lock and be sure there are no obstructions when doing so.
8. You may need to drill a small hole(s) in the throttle and/or clutch side handlebar tube(s) for the control switch housing.
9. Install controls and check again to make sure there are no obstructions when turning from lock to lock.
10. When all steps are complete, you’re ready to ride. Always check bolts before riding to ensure they are tight
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.