We will send you an email to reset your password.
Apply to Fitment:
1. These clip-ons are not OEM replacement parts. clip-on is for race use only.
2. Remove old clip-ons and clean mounting areas free of grime, dirt, etc.
3. Install both collars and snug screws.
4. Install handlebar tubes and adjust both bodies to the desired angle. Ensure
that bars are in a position that will not interfere with turning.
5. Tighten bodies to fork legs.
6. Adjust handlebar tubes to the desired length and tighten them.
7. Turn steering from lock to lock and be sure there are no obstructions when doing so.
8. You may need to drill a small hole(s) in the throttle and/or clutch side handlebar tube(s) for the control switch housing.
9. Install controls and check again to make sure there are no obstructions when turning from lock to lock.
10. When all steps are complete, you’re ready to ride. Always check bolts before riding to ensure they are tight
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.