- This manual cam chain tensioner is designed to replace the automatic and hydraulic tensioners on high performance engines.
- The hydraulic tensioners have a tendency to put too much tension on the chain guide under high RPM/high oil pressure conditions, resulting in premature wear. Both problems can be eliminated with the installation of a manual cam tensioner.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum to exact tolerances for perfect fit.
- It has a stronger oil spill prevention feature than other Cam Chain. Enhance horsepower. Include Gasket for preventing oil spilling.
- No more rattling, excessive chain wear or changes in camshaft tension.
- Condition: 100% brand new AFTERMARKET SPARE PARTS
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Surface: Anodization
- Processing: CNC-machined
1.The installation diagram is only used as a location display diagram, not a physical installation diagram.
2.Make sure to swap the thin metal gasket off your stock tensioner before installing the new one. Setting and adjusting a manual cam chain tensioner requires a certain level of mechanical ability and understanding about cam chain tension. If you do not feel comfortable doing the installation, consult a qualified mechanic. Tensioning a cam chain incorrectly can result is serious engine damage.
Replacement for Honda
XR400R 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
TRX400EX 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
TRX400X 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.