- Designed to delete the sound symposer that amplifies engine growl. Allow you to enjoy the natural engine sound. Deliver you a pleasant driving experience.
- The plate is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, lightweight and super sturdy.
- Anodized surface for added corrosion resistance.
- Easy to clean up the engine bay.
- Come with a 1/8" NPT for an optional boost source.
- Include a zip tie to tie the harness.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Surface: Anodization
- Processing: CNC-machined
1X Sound Symposer Delete ((including all necessary mounting kit)
For Ford Focus ST 2013+
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.