- Our 90-degree O2 sensor bungs mini catalytic converter was made of metal.
- The O2 CEL fixture actually incorporates the M18X1.5 miniature catalytic converter, which helps to get rid of the modified exhaust or the inspection engine light after removing the catalytic converter.
- If the real catalytic converter is damaged, the CEL eliminator can reduce toxic gases;
- If the O2 sensor is too sensitive, the CEL will still open after loading the canceller, and all problems on the CEL alarm will not be resolved. It can only solve one of the P0420 codes - Fault Catalytic Converter.
When installing a high flow catalytic converter on your car or truck your check engine light (CEL) may illuminate due to an increase in airflow. An oxygen sensor spacer spaces out the rear oxygen sensor from the path of exhaust gases. This tricks the vehicle's ECU into thinking that the factory catalytic converter is still in place.
- Type: Oxygen Sensor Spacer Kit
- Condition: Brand New, Never Been Tried or Installed
- Internal and External Thread: M18x1.5
- Materials: Iron
- Surface Treatment: Nickel electrode
- Color: As the pictures shown
- Size: As the pictures shown
1 Set Oxygen Sensor Spacer Kit (3Pcs)
Fits all standard oxygen sensors with M18 x 1.5
Notice: There is NO GUARANTEE this will prevent a CEL on your vehicle because modern ECUs are very complex and rely on a variety of factors to determine if the catalytic converter is working properly.
This is a racing component not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.