- This front lowing kit will lower the ATV by 3.5" and widen the track by 2".
- It is an adjustable kit that can be set at stock height: 2" lower, 3" lower, or 4" lower in just a few minutes.
- Fine tune the rear of your ATV for any track, simply bolts between the bottom shock mount on the A-arm and the shock. It is easy to install or remove.
- The Lowering Kit are CNC-machined from 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Lower center of gravity for faster cornering.
- Condition: 100% Brand New AFTERMARKET PARTS
- Type: High Performance Lowering Kit
- Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Anodized Surface Finish
- Placement on Vehicle: Front & Rear
1 x Front Lowering Kit
1 x Rear Lowering Kit
***NOT designed for jumping!***
NOTE: Front Brackets cover a wide year range and on some particular cases they may require minor trimming / shaving to fit perfectly.
√ Apply to Fitment:
Replacement for Yamaha
Banshee 350 YFZ350 1987-2008
Warrior 350 YFM350X 1987-2004
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Harley-Davidson，KTM, Duke，Aprilia，Triumph，Husqvarna, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Beta, GASGAS, Sherco, Polaris, Can-am, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo，Piaggio, Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, Buell, CF-Moto, Enfield, Hyosung, Indian,etc.