- IF it detects any irregularities on the basis of the data from the engine control unit it displays an error on the dashboard and the engine can switch into emergency mode (depending on the make of the car). It is often manifested by a big power drops.
- These problems arise in the event of the removal of the catalyst, its low efficiency, or its replacement with a jet pump. IN such situations, it becomes necessary to mount the second lambda oxygen sensor extender.
- Type: Oxygen Sensor Extender Spacer
- Condition: Brand new
- Material: Brass
- Color: As the picture shown
- Internal and External Thread: M18x1.5
- Use Method: Unscrew the lambda oxygen sensor, screw in the emulator in its place and then screw in the oxygen sensor
- Dimensions: 41mm*46mm (1.61"x1.81")
1x Oxygen Sensor Extender
Fits all standard oxygen sensors with M18 x 1.5
This is a racing component not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
Please allow a 0.1-0.5cm difference due to manual measurement.
Please check carefully to make sure whether the item matches to your vehicle or not.
The color of the actual items may be slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screens, thanks for your understanding.
Instruction is not included.
Disclaimer: Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.