- Our Lug Nuts made from "Through-Hardened" T304 Stainless Steel and heat treated, compared with the steel nut of the original vehicle or the modified aluminum nut, it has the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance and Anti-Rust.
- These Lug Nuts are manufactured with the highest quality to meet or exceed OEM Standards and have a Durable Long Lasting Finish.
- Great for showing off your wheels and enhancing the overall look of your vehicle.
- Forging CNC machining, scratch resistant, the thread is not easy to slip, ensuring a firm installation, and can be adapted to frequent disassembly.
- Included the Special installation tool, not easy to damage the wheel during installation.
- Brand: NICECNC
- Type: Wheel Lug Nuts
- Quantity: Set of 20pcs
- Seat Type: Shank Mag Seat
- Nut Height: 1.89 inch / 48mm
- Thickness of Shank: 0.11 inch / 3mm
- Diameter of Shank: 1.36 inch / 35mm
- Hex Size: 22mm or 7/8" Socket
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Thread Pitch: 14mm x 1.5 or 14x1.5 or M14x1.5
20 x Lug Nuts
1 x Installation Tool
Nicecnc Store parts are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with the brands its parts fit, including Porsche, Subaru, Jaguar, BMW, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Volvo, Land Rover, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Acura, KIA, Nissan, Infiniti, International Harvester, Mitsubishi, Audi, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Volkswagen, Suzuki, Saab, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Saleen, Mercedes-Benz, Nash, Hummer, Freightliner, Datsun, Saturn, Turner, Geo, Lada, Fiat, Daihatsu, Opel, Vauxhall, Sabra, Tesla, Ram, Rover, Skoda, Healey, Mini, Smart, Scion, Renault, Seat, Peugeot, Merkur, Astra, Tucker, VW, Routan, Tiguan, Touareg, Jetta, Gti, Passat, Golf, Bosch, Denso, Holden, Chery, Mercedes Benz, Holden Special Vehicles, Hyundai, Trabant, Citroën, Freightline, etc.